- SIMPLE ONE-CLICK FIT SYSTEM – Patent Pending EzyDog One-Click Fit System lets you know if you have the right fit without the frustrations fitting other harnesses can cause.
- NEOPRENE PADDED CHEST SLEEVE – Our premium waterproof neoprene chest sleeve covers the adjustable chest strap for a durable and comfortable fit for your dog.
- REFLECTIVE SAFETY STITCHING – Incorporated high-visibility reflective stitching throughout our award-winning design to increase night time visibility and safety for both you and your dog.
- SELECT THE BEST SIZE – Fit matters! If you are close to the end of a size, choose the larger of two sizes: GIRTH in inches: XXS 12″-15″, XS 15″-18″, SM 18″-21.5″, MD 21.5″-26.5″, LG 26.5″-33″, XL 33″-42″
- HIGH QUALITY DOG HARNESS – Our materials mean it’s breathable, comfortable and provides support for your dog.
Sabers Latest Harness
It’s summer I thought and Saber needs a lightweight harness, that dries quickly, is lightweight and reflective. I also wanted a harness that fitted quickly and easily. The Ezydog Quick Fit Harness was my choice. Rust resistant was important because he swims in the sea nearly everyday.
The Ezydog Quick Fit Harness slips on easily and is quickly adjusted to fit.
This video explains better than I can, how to fit and adjust the harness.
In use the Quick Fit Harness works well. Just slip it over the head of the animal and clip the chest strap. Even Saber who usually dodges anything going over his head doesn’t mind the Ezydog Quick Fit Harness being fitted.
The harness doesn’t rub his legs and he seems comfortable wearing it most of the day.
Most Importantly he can’t wriggle out of it.
The handle is secure and gives much needed control when meeting other dogs on our walks in the town.
The Quick Fit Harness dries out very quickly after Saber has been swimming and it doesn’t mark his long fur afterwards. This is something that a lot of harnesses I have used have done in the past.
The chest strap clip is positive and clicks together easily. The clip is strong and very safe.
Would I Recommend The Ezydog Quick Fit Harness?
The answer to this one is a resounding yes I would. The adjustments are easy and stay in place, unlike others which slip when in use. It being water resistant is a big bonus to me. The harness is comfortable and hard wearing, lightweight and most importantly is easy for Saber to wear while out all day. No rubbing behind his leg joints and the handle are all good features to look for when buying a new harness.
The harness comes in ten different colours and sizes from XXS to XL.
Buy it here